metafrasi banner

Σκωτία ή Σκοτία κ.ο.κ.

CoastalFog

I've already provided that resource, Nickel.
View all 9 volumes on Google, searchable in Greek here:

Earion dear, I looked up that tribe's name (Αττεκότιοι), but no luck.
Try again using different spellings (Ατεγούτοι?)
Meantime, there's lots on the Cottian Alps, under the entry ΑΛΠΕΙΣ.

Caveat: You may be surprised at how some toponyms have been rendered in Greek. E.g., New Hampshire [nyoo hamp-sher] = Νέα Αμψιχίρη :-)

You'll also find:
-- Lexikon tōn endoxōn andrōn tēs historias tōn epistēmōn, tōn armatōn, tēs politikēs kai tōn hōraiōn technōn
-- Neos atlas geōgraphikos epi tē vasei tōn kalliterōn Gallikōn ...

All of the above resources plus more are viewable/searchable for free on Google Play (which is more navigable).
Here's a list of available books

Enjoy!

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
I've already provided that resource, Nickel.
View all 9 volumes on Google, searchable in Greek here:

What I provided was actually a different link to five accessible volumes of the Lexicon. I'm afraid none of my Google Book links allow me access to any of the Lexicon volumes there. Google has all nine volumes, all of them "No preview". If you have links that do not say "No preview", I'd be happy to see them.

CoastalFog

If you have links that do not say "No preview", I'd be happy to see them.
Sorry to hear that, Nickel. Have you tried Google Play yet?

If not, scroll up and click on my last link "list of available books." You may have to sign up first.
Good luck to you!

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Πάμε εκεί, κλικάρουμε στο εξώφυλλο του βιβλίου που θέλουμε, στην οθόνη που εμφανίζεται κλικάρουμε το κουμπί ΔΩΡΕΑΝ και μετά το κουμπί Ανάγνωση, οπότε μπορούμε να το ξεφυλλίσουμε, να διαβάσουμε και να κάνουμε αναζήτηση. Στο πισί όλα αυτά. Σε Ανδροειδές, θα δω αργότερα.

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
To Google Play έχει έναν μόνο τόμο. Εδώ είναι τα ανεξήγητα: γιατί στο Google Books έχει όλους τους τόμους, όλους κλειστούς. Βιβλίων του 19ου αιώνα!

drsiebenmal

HandyMod
Staff member
Με την ανάδειξη της Στέρτζον στην ηγεσία του SNP, οι αγγλόφωνοι τιτλατζήδες βρήκαν την ευκαιρία να δώσουν τα ρέστα τους. Ο μπαξές διαθέτει από Sturgeon replaces Salmond μέχρι New flavour in Scotland as Sturgeon replaces Salmond...