Page 144 of 247 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2465

Thread: Δαι μουσικές (daeman's tunes)

Φωτιά - Στέλιος Πετράκης (τραγούδι: Βασίλης Σταυρακάκης)

Φωθιά θα βάλω να καούν δεντρά και κυπαρίσσα,
    μα μια ανθισμένη αμυγδαλιά να κεντηθεί περίσσα
    Θεωρητικά, θεωρία και πράξη είναι το ίδιο πράγμα. Στην πράξη, όμως, διαφέρουν.
    When this you see, remember me and bear me in your mind, let all the world say what they may, speak of me as you find.

Στην άκρη του ντουνιά (Οι δικοί μου φίλοι) - Στέλιος Πετράκης

Θα φύγω, θα ξενιτευτώ, θ' αφήσω αυτά τα μέρη
    να βρω την άκρη του ντουνιά να τηνε κάμω ταίρι
    When this you see, remember me and bear me in your mind, let all the world say what they may, speak of me as you find.

Φωνές παρελθόντος - Νότιος Ήχος

The Last Waltz - The Band

The Last Waltz was a concert by the rock group The Band, held on American Thanksgiving Day, November 25, 1976, at Winterland Ballroom in San Francisco.

Beginning with a title card saying "This film should be played loud!" the concert documentary covers The Band's influences and career. The group — Rick Danko on bass, violin and vocals; Levon Helm on drums, mandolin and vocals; Garth Hudson on keyboards and saxophone; songwriter Richard Manuel on keyboards, percussion and vocals; and guitarist, songwriter and occasional vocalist Robbie Robertson — started out in the late 1950s as a rock and roll band led by Ronnie Hawkins, and Hawkins himself appears as the first guest. The group backed Bob Dylan in the 1960s, and Dylan performs with The Band towards the end of the concert.
    Various other artists perform with The Band: Muddy Waters, Paul Butterfield, Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Van Morrison, Dr. John, Neil Diamond and Eric Clapton.
    Genres covered include blues, rock and roll, New Orleans R&B, Tin Pan Alley pop, folk and rock. Further genres are explored in segments filmed later on a sound stage with Emmylou Harris (country) and The Staple Singers (soul and gospel).

Theme from the Last Waltz / Up On Cripple Creek / Who Do You Love [feat. Ronnie Hawkins] / Helpless [feat. Neil Young] / Stagefright
    Coyote [feat. Joni Mitchell] / Dry Your Eyes [feat. Neil Diamond] / It Makes No Difference / Such a Night [feat. Dr. John]

The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down / Mystery Train [feat. Paul Butterfield] / Mannish Boy [feat. Muddy Waters] /
    Further On Up the Road [feat. Eric Clapton]
    The Shape I'm In / Down South In New Orleans [feat. Bobby Charles] / Ophelia / Tura Lura Lural (That's An Irish Lullaby) {feat. Van Morrison} / Caravan [feat. Van Morrison]

Life Is a Carnival / Baby Let Me Follow You Down [feat. Bob Dylan] / I Don't Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met) {feat. Bob Dylan} / Forever Young (Concert Version) [feat. Bob Dylan] / Baby Let Me Follow You Down (Reprise) {feat. Bob Dylan} / I Shall Be Released (Finale) {Ensemble}
    The Last Waltz Suite: The Well / Evangeline [feat. Emmylou Harris] / Out of the Blue / The Weight [feat. The Staples] /
    The Last Waltz Refrain / Theme from the Last Waltz [feat. Orchestra]

Μνημόσυνο για τα σαράντα του Λέβον Χελμ κάνεις;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levon_Helm

Το άλμπουμ είναι εύρημα!
    Μένω ΕυρώπηΣύγκρουση ιδεών, όχι βία και μισαλλοδοξία: δεν οδηγούν πουθενά. (Λ. Κύρκος)Βρε, θα περάσει κι αυτό!
    ΕΝΑ ΝΗΜΑ ΤΗΝ ΗΜΕΡΑ ΤΗΝ ΑΝΙΑ ΚΑΝΕΙ ΠΕΡΑ. Staying hungry, staying foolish. Το διαδίκτυο βλάπτει όταν δεν σκέφτεσαι.

Τριπλό βινύλιο από το '78, δυόμισι κασέτες αμέσως, τετραπλό CD και διπλό DVD όταν βγήκαν, γιουτιούμπ.
    Πέντε στα πέντε.

Συνοικιακό σινεμά στου Ζωγράφου, '80, σχολική εκδήλωση για να βγάλουμε κάνα φράγκο για την εκδρομή - τέτοιες ταινίες ήταν φτηνές και οι κόπιες συνήθως χάλια, αλλά αυτή μας βγήκε καλή - και να δούμε τον Ρόμπερτσον να ρίχνει στον Κλάπτον στο Further On Up The Road, εκστασιασμένοι κιθαρίστες, γουαναμπήδες και γουαναμπήδες κιθαρίστες, η κιθάρα στον αέρα σύννεφο. Ο Μπάτερφιλντ απίστευτος, ο Μάντι Γουότερς πάπας, η τρίτη πλευρά του άλμπουμ λιωμένη. Σιγά σιγά απλωθήκανε τα γούστα και λιώσανε και οι άλλες. Ο Μόρισον θεϊκός, η Μίτσελ θεσπέσια, το βαλς ουράνιο.
    Φαίνεται ότι μ' αρέσει ακόμα, ε;

Baba O'Riley - The Who

When I was in my prime - Nina Simone with Al Schackman

When I was in my prime, I flourished like a vine
    Along there came a false young man, come stole the heart of mine
    Come stole the heart of mine

The gardener standing by, three offers he made me
    The pink, the violet, and red rose, which I refused all three
    Which I refused all three

The pink's no flower at all, it fades away too soon
    The violet is too pale a bloom, I thought I'd wait till June
    I thought I'd wait till June

In June the red rose blooms, but that's no flower for me
    It's then I'll pluck the red rose off, and plant a willow tree
    And plant a willow tree

The willow tree will twist and the willow tree will entwine
    How I wish I were in my young man's arms, the one, that love of mine
    The one, that love of mine

Pentangle

Bye bye, blackbird - Nina Simone

Live at the Village Gate, New York City, 1961
    Nina Simone - Piano / Al Shackman- Guitar / Chris White - Bass / Rob Hamilton - Drums

Ταραγμένα Χρόνια (Σκιά της Θάλασσας) - Νότιος Ήχος

Νότιος Ήχος: Αχιλλέας Περσίδης, Γιώργος Ξυλούρης, Ross Daly, Πάνος Γκέκας, Μάνος Αχαλινωτόπουλος, Γιάννης Ζευγώλης, Ηλίας Τσαγκάρης, Παναγιώτης Κατσικιώτης (Τσίκο).

Οροπέδιο

Αχιλλέας Περσίδης (κιθάρα, λαούτο), Γιώργος Ξυλούρης (λαούτο), Στέλιος Πετράκης (λύρα), Παναγιώτης Κατσικιώτης και Ηλίας Τσαγκάρης (κρουστά), Ross Daly (λύρα)