απένταξη = exclusion

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
Την απένταξη της ΔΕΗ και της ΕΥΔΑΠ από το πρόγραμμα αποκρατικοποιήσεων, που προβλέπει το Μεσοπρόθεσμο Πλαίσιο Δημοσιονομικής Στρατηγικής, ζήτησε ο βουλευτής του ΠΑΣΟΚ, Αλέξανδρος Αθανασιάδης, από τον αντιπρόεδρο της κυβέρνησης και υπουργό Οικονομικών, Ευάγγελο Βενιζέλο, με τον οποίο συναντήθηκε στο υπουργείο Οικονομικών.
http://news.in.gr/greece/article/?aid=1231115214

Δεν είναι ακριβώς νεολογισμός, απλώς δεν υπάρχει στα λεξικά.

Προτείνω exclusion, αλλά το μυαλό μου βάδισε σε περίεργους δρόμους. Θυμήθηκα την ένταξή μας στην Κοινότητα (Greece's integration into the European Community) και αναρωτήθηκα αν η απένταξη θα ήταν disintegration...

pontios

Θυμήθηκα την ένταξή μας στην Κοινότητα (Greece's integration into the European Community) και αναρωτήθηκα αν η απένταξη θα ήταν disintegration...

Περίεργο να μην υπάρχει στα λεξικά - συνάντησα τη λέξη σήμερα (για πρώτη φορά).

Just guessing?
Maybe, as you say, it's the opposite of being integrated or included into a (select?) team/list/group (το αντίθετο της "ένταξης")

So, perhaps, when someone was integrated or included it's because they (initially) "made the cut?" - and the opposite of "making the cut" or "making the grade" (once in) would be being "cut"? (as in "cut from the team"?) - i.e., being omitted? discharged? downgraded?

απένταξη = omission/discharge/downgrade?

An "exclusion" or being excluded would mean you didn't get in (or weren't included ) or didn't make it (the grade/the cut) in the first place? (whereas, maybe here we're referring to a negative revision and downgrade? - i.e., you were once in, but now you're being shown the door? - as you no longer have what it takes?).

pontios

Note to self... (I hate leaving things/ideas half finished, sorry) :)

Still guessing ....
I think the noun I was looking for was “removal” (or “dropping”) - of something or someone from being (as in, from continuing to be) included in a list/team/group.
— e.g., The Senator called for the removal/dropping of the Public Electricity Corporation and the Athens Water Corporation from (among) the list of companies to be privatised.

Απένταξη = removal from a list (that something or someone was/is included in)?
So this something or someone weren’t originally excluded from being on the list ... so removal works better than exclusion??