Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Φωνή ασχέτου εν τη ερήμω της Λεξιλογίας

Quote Originally Posted by daeman View Post
    ... Εκτός από τις κάλτσες βέβαια, αυτές τις τρώνε οι μικροί καλτσοφάγοι (Grade 3: monsters by accident, mostly), που απαντώνται κοντά σε όλα τα πλυντήρια και τρώνε πάντα μόνο μία από κάθε ζευγάρι (και μερικοί πεζοί συνωμοσιολόγοι ισχυρίζονται ότι η ύπαρξή τους οφείλεται σε σχετική συμφωνία πίσω από τις πλάτες μας μεταξύ καλτσοβιομηχάνων και κατασκευαστών πλυντηρίων):
    The sock eater tried to get away while remaining where it was. This should be impossible, but it is in fact a move attempted by many small animals when they are caught eating something forbidden. The legs scrabble hurriedly but the neck and feverishly working jaws merely stretch and pivot around the food.
    Terry Pratchett's Hogfather
    The plot thickens, metaphysically:

Κάπου στο βάθος ακούγονται φωνές μανάδων μαινάδων που ρωτάνε εν χορώ γοερώ «Τα καπάκια τα 'φερες;»
    Θεωρητικά, θεωρία και πράξη είναι το ίδιο πράγμα. Στην πράξη, όμως, διαφέρουν.
    When this you see, remember me and bear me in your mind, let all the world say what they may, speak of me as you find.

Μια που είμαστε στο θέμα...:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	socks.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	6055
    Life is an aberration; it appears under unusual conditions, where there is an abnormal amount of resources, and then proceeds to expand and evolve, consuming those resources until eventually it dies away, leaving behind only bare rock and empty soda cans.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3