Page 51 of 247 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Δαι μουσικές (daeman's tunes)

Πάσα στο τελευταίο λεπτό από την τελευταία παράγραφο στο πρώτο ποστ του parlay.

Man With A Harmonica (Κάποτε στη Δύση) - Ennio Morricone
    Θεωρητικά, θεωρία και πράξη είναι το ίδιο πράγμα. Στην πράξη, όμως, διαφέρουν.
    When this you see, remember me and bear me in your mind, let all the world say what they may, speak of me as you find.

Pied Piper - Jethro Tull

Και ο γιος τού άλλοτε Κατ Στίβενς, ο Yoriyos, που τον ξανάβαλε στα μεράκια με τη μουσική μετά από 20 χρόνια.
    When this you see, remember me and bear me in your mind, let all the world say what they may, speak of me as you find.

We gotta get out of this place - The Animals

I gotta move - The Kinks

Leaving Here - The High Numbers

Let's call the whole thing off - Billie Holiday

Καλό μήνα!

Who the cap fit - Bob Marley & the Wailers

Stigmata Martyr - Bauhaus

Night Train - Earl Bostic

James Brown

James Brown (@78+ rpm at the TAMI Show)

Last edited by daeman; 29-08-2016 at 02:52 AM. Reason: video link update

Te van a matar - Lumbalú

Page 51 of 247 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 151 ... LastLast