Ανακαλύψτε ποιο μαχητικό αεροσκάφος είστε!

drsiebenmal

HandyMod
Staff member

Καλά είμαι εδώ. Τι έχει η μάνα;

Palavra

Mod Almighty
Staff member
Να ήξερα και τι είν' τουτ... :whistle:

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_03 Jul. 24 17.54.jpg
    ScreenHunter_03 Jul. 24 17.54.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 279
Μ' έβγαλε κι εμένα Α-10, αλλά θα προτιμούσα το F-4, άντε το F-14 στη χειρότερη :-)

nickel

Administrator
Staff member
And I'm a...

B-52 Stratofortress

Not one for pleasantries, you cut the crap and get right to the meat of the matter, whether it be an uncomfortable topic of conversation, or literally the elusive meat that restaurants sometimes put in salads, like bits of bacon or balsamic marinated chicken chunks.

Σαχλαμάρες...

Nickel, δεν υπήρχε καμία αμφιβολία για το τι θα σε βγάλει :-) Ο Ζάζουλας δεν έχει αποκαλυφθεί ακόμα όμως!

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
Weeell, one for the money, I'm a Stratofortress:

two for the show, a B52 from planet Claire:

three to get ready, a bomber waiting for Paganini at the Wunder Bar:

μουσική του Μαμαγκάκη

and go, hellcat, go! to them 52 Girls:

dancing now:

Dancing on the edge of the plane
Showing the burn
I didn't fall for anything
I landed on my feet

Κι εγώ Stratofortress βγήκα, αλλά η αλήθεια είναι ότι στις τελευταίες ερωτήσεις βαρέθηκα και απαντούσα στην τύχη. Θα ήθελα να είχα βγει Curtis Helldiver (το αγαπημένο μου συναρμολογούμενο) ή ακόμα καλύτερα, Po-2, το σοβιετικό αουτσάιντερ που έκανε θαύματα!

SR-71 Blackbird

sa-what-jet-sr71-622x492_406x513.jpg
You are meticulous in dress and precise in speech, and never want to be left unprepared for what life throws your way. In constantly thinking ahead though you often miss what is happening in the now, like reruns of The Wild Wild West with Robert Conrad.

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
SR-71 Blackbird
Blackbird - Jeff Beck

Beck using the curved side of a dinner fork to get ultra-high notes to simulate the ambient chirping of birds sampled for the track:
"Round about spring, a blackbird sings loudly up on my roof," Jeff said, and "Although I didn't record that bird, I got a tape of a blackbird and started jamming with him. If you listen, the notes the bird is singing are almost beyond human hearing, but the actual punctuation and tonal things are there. I aped the bird as close as I could, and we all had a good laugh with that one."

You missed The Wild Wild West reruns? What a bummer. :)

daeman

Administrator
Staff member
... Θα ήθελα να είχα βγει Curtis Helldiver (το αγαπημένο μου συναρμολογούμενο) ...

Κι άλλος μοντελιστής; Εγώ όμως είμαι πια παλαίμαχος, πολλά χρόνια παροπλισμένος, και περιμένω να γίνω απόμαχος για να τα ξαναπιάσω, παρότι δεν προβλέπεται. Και ξύλινα ονειρεύομαι.

Κι άλλος μοντελιστής; Εγώ όμως είμαι πια παλαίμαχος, πολλά χρόνια παροπλισμένος, και περιμένω να γίνω απόμαχος για να τα ξαναπιάσω, παρότι δεν προβλέπεται. Και ξύλινα ονειρεύομαι.

Είπα γω ότι είμαι ενεργός; Δεν είπα :(

daeman

Administrator
Staff member

Μου θύμισες μια αγαπημένη ρήση των χειριστών Α7, όταν έκαναν συνεργασία με φαντομάδες: «Άξιοι μηχανικοί οι Αμερικάνοι, αφού κατάφεραν να φτιάξουν ιπτάμενο αμόνι». Kαι (ιπτάμενο) τούβλο το έλεγαν συχνά, αλλά σε σχέση με σένα με τίποτα δεν το γράφω. Για το Φάντομ που λινκάρεις, παίζεται, τουλάχιστον πριν έρθει σ' εμάς ο αίλουρος. :p

Άλλο ένα Stratofortress εδώ. Αν και δεν υπάρχει αεροπλάνο που δεν μ' αρέσει, η περιγραφή, μάλλον σαχλαμάρα.