Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80

Thread: Διασκεδάστε και μ' αυτό...

Quote Originally Posted by SBE View Post
    άμα είναι να πιάσουμε τους γκόθ, ένα είναι το πρότυπο για όλα τα νέρντια:
    Attachment 3719
    40 Years of Men's Goth Style (in under 5 minutes)

40 Years of Goth Style (in under 4 minutes)

Θεωρητικά, θεωρία και πράξη είναι το ίδιο πράγμα. Στην πράξη, όμως, διαφέρουν.
    When this you see, remember me and bear me in your mind, let all the world say what they may, speak of me as you find.

Ορισμένα από αυτά τα στυλ δεν τα αναγνωρίζω καθόλου.

Ε, δεν είναι δα και μέινστριμ όλα αυτά. Θέλει εξειδίκευση στη συγκεκριμένη υποκουλτούρα και τα παρακλάδια της, πρόσβαση και κάμποσες ώρες κλάμπινγκ στους χώρους της για να τα ξέρεις, συν ανοχές και αντοχές στις ηχητικές και αισθητικές παρεκκλίσεις.
    When this you see, remember me and bear me in your mind, let all the world say what they may, speak of me as you find.

Η ιντερνετική διεύθυνση: Locaλingual (https://localingual.com/?ISO=GR&Region=null&Place=7252).

Η πόλη: Αθήνα. Η γλώσσα: Ancient Greek (Ελληνική). Η εικόνα:

Τον ήχο ανακαλύψτε τον μόνοι σας.

Και μετά μου λέτε ότι δεν μας ψεκάζουν... 100% αυθεντική ανταλλαγή μέιλ μεταξύ πατέρα και κόρης που σπουδάζει στο εξωτερικό, όπου έχει μπει ο νέος μήνας και ο πατέρας πρέπει να στείλει στην κόρη το μηνιάτικό της:

Όταν θες κάτι, το Σύμπαν (ενίοτε) συνωμοτεί για να ΜΗΝ το πετύχεις. Δεν κατόρθωσα να έχω πρόσβαση στην τράπεζα. Το μηνιάτικο δεν έχει μπει ακόμα. Ελπίζω αύριο. Καλού-κακού σε ενημερώνω.

I forgive you father.
    Cry not.
    I love you still.

Η ανυποχώρητη αγάπη σου έκανε το θαύμα της. Η τράπεζα με καταδέχτηκε και προέβην στα δέοντα.

Της μετέφερε το μηνιάτικο, αγκαλιάστηκαν, και πέθαναν κι οι δύο.
    Aπ' ό,τι κάλλη έχει άνθρωπος, τα λόγια έχουν τη χάρη / να κάμουσι κάθε καρδιά παρηγοριά να πάρη
    κι οπού κατέχει να μιλεί με γνώση και με τρόπο / κάνει και κλαίσι και γελούν τα μάτια των ανθρώπω.

Millions Of Americans Think Chocolate Milk Comes From Brown Cows

If you go to the Innovation Center for US Dairy's website, their top frequently asked question is: "Does chocolate milk come from brown cows?". They answer it clearly and politely: "Actually, chocolate milk – or any flavored milk for that matter – is white cow’s milk with added flavoring and sweeteners".

Unfortunately, this message does not appear to be sinking in with the American public, as a survey commissioned by the Center has found that a whopping 7 percent of Americans still think that chocolate milk comes directly out of a brown cow.
    If you multiply that, that's 16.4 million people nationwide who think that chocolate milkshake could potentially be drunk directly from a cow's udder, Food and Wine reports.

The nationally representative survey gets more alarming. Forty-eight percent of respondents admitted they weren't sure where chocolate milk comes from. If this is true across the nation generally, that would be an astounding 154,272,000 potential voters who aren't confident enough to guess "cows?".

Unfortunately, this isn't an isolated case of Americans being uninformed about where food comes from. A study in the early '90s found that 20 percent of adults didn't know that hamburgers are made of meat from cows.
    [...]

The survey of over 1,000 adults also reports that 95 percent of Americans have some kind of cheese in their fridge. We are hoping they will conduct a follow-up study to look into whether Americans think blue cheese comes from blue cows.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and...om-brown-cows/

Αρχική πηγή: The surprising number of American adults who think chocolate milk comes from brown cows, Washington Post, June 15, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by daeman View Post
    Η ιντερνετική διεύθυνση: Locaλingual (https://localingual.com/?ISO=GR&Region=null&Place=7252).

Η πόλη: Αθήνα. Η γλώσσα: Ancient Greek (Ελληνική). Η εικόνα:

Τον ήχο ανακαλύψτε τον μόνοι σας.
    Στο μου τα κάνεις τσουρέκια, έλιωσα στα γέλια κι έγινα ρεζίλι. Χαχαχα

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80