kavgaya tutuşması

... kavgaya tutuşması akıllara "frikik vermek için mi ? vermemek için mi ? More free kicking, I'm afraid! I can't translate the whole phrase without it sounding nonsense e.g. 'To flash or not to flash one's underwear for minds to start a quarrel' hardly makes sense! The full sentence is:

Son albümü ve Serdar Ortaç ile yaptığı düet'i ile bir çok defa gündeme gelen güzel şarkıcı Bengü geçtiğimiz gün yaptığı frirkik savaşı ile bir kez daha gündeme geldi.

Güzel şarkıcı'nın özellikle kameraların kendisini çektiği anlarda mini eteği ile kavgaya tutuşması akıllara "frikik vermek için mi ? vermemek için mi ?" uğraşıyor sorusunu getirdi.:rolleyes::blush:

Could a Turkish speaker translate the lot? It's good practice for me to try and sort out the significance of the various suffixes. Thanks in advance.

See http://forum.gecce.com/showthread.php?121645-Bengü-nün-Frikik-Kavgası-!-Video

altan

Hi,

Her launching to quarrel with her mini skirt while the cameras tape her, brought a question to minds; she tries "to give a free kick" or "not to give a free kick"?

Frikik vermek: a slang idiom came out "free kick (football term). It means, appearing specific parts of a woman's body ( breasts, upper of legs, etc.) more than usual, intentionally or by a mistake.

Kavgaya tutuşmak: Launching to a quarrel.

I hope, it is usefull.